Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Wipes for Adults, Wet Wipes, Alcohol Free, 336 Wet Wipesper Pack (Eight 42Count Resealable Soft Pack)
List price: $14.99
46 new available from $11.01
2 used available from $14.01
- Superior Clean - Wavy CleanRipple texture provides softness while removing more - cleans better versus using dry bath tissue alone
- 100% flushable & the No. 1 Flushable Wipe Brand among national flushable wipes brands
- Immediately Starts to Break Down After Flushing - Cottonelle bathroom wipes break down 6X's faster than Dude Wipes (based on strength loss testing) and are sewer-safe & septic-safe with SafeFlush Technology
- Moist wipes made from fibers that are 100% biodegradable
- Adult wipes that are infused with the gentle cleansing power of water and are perfect for man wipes, feminine wipes and more
- Join the effort to protect forests around the globe by purchasing FSC-certified Cottonelle products made from responsibly managed forests
- Stock Up Online - Order flushable wipes in bulk, and try Cottonelle Toilet Paper for the ultimate clean
- Packaging may vary from image shown
For a superior clean* that’s fresh, gentle, and effective, choose Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Wipes with the Wavy CleanRipple Texture. Cottonelle bathroom wipes are 100% flushable, remove odor-causing bacteria and offer a large, dual layer wipe to clean better than when using dry toilet paper alone. Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths are available in peel-and-reseal soft packs, on-the-go packs, refill bags and refillable pop-up tubs to meet all your personal care needs. These sanitary wipes are made from fibers that are 100% biodegradable, and are sewer-safe & septic-safe with SafeFlush Technology. And for a superior clean*, add Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare Toilet Paper to your bathroom routine. *using dry + moist vs. dry toilet paper alone
Heart Your Planet For nearly 10 years, Kimberly-Clark has worked with World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) to help support their missions to protect forests, which provide us with air, water, wildlife habitat and more. By taking one simple action — purchasing Cottonelle Brand products that have Forest Stewardship Council label — you can take pride in knowing that the FSC-certified products you purchase come from responsibly managed forests around the globe. Kimberly-Clark is proud to provide $4 million through May 31, 2020, to support World Wildlife Fund’s efforts to protect forests and other critical ecosystems. ‘WWF’ and ‘World Wildlife Fund’ are WWF Registered Trademarks. 1986 Panda Symbol WWF.
World Wildlife Fund WWF is one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, working in 100 countries for over half a century to help protect the future of nature. Visit wwf.org to learn more.
Forest Stewardship Council The FSC is one of the world’s most respected certification labels. Products with the FSC label help support more than 450 million acres of FSC certified forests around the globe. Visit onesimpleaction.fsc.org to learn more.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.