Vital Proteins, Collagen Peptides Unflavored, 20 Ounce
List price: $49.99
11 new available from $42.99
- Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed, Non-GMO, Kosher; Our collagen powder is soluble in cold and hot liquids. Most of our customers prefer it in coffee or mixed into a smoothie
- Collagen peptides promote youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Helps keeps bones healthy and strong, supports joint health
- Collagen contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
- Whole 30 Approved, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Collagen Peptides Benefits:
� � � - � Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
� � � - � Improves skin smoothness
� � � - � Helps keep bones healthy and strong
� � � - � Supports joint health
� � � - � Contributes to a balanced diet and helps maintain weight
� � � - � Natural glycine promotes healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems
What are Collagen Peptides?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a n
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.